My family and I have put together our lists of our favorite things about Christmas.
1. Presents – who doesn’t like getting stuff?
2. Spending all Christmas day with my family
3. The possibility of a White Christmas!
4. Decorations – some people have great stuff!
5. Excitement on Christmas Eve when going to bed, waiting for the morning is fun.
6. Amot’s Christmas Casserole – AMAZING
7. Christmas Poppers – we get a picture of everyone wearing the crown from their popper 🙂
8. Getting pajamas on Christmas Eve – Thanks, Mom!
9. Hot cocoa next to fireplace with family – snuggly.
10. My favorite Christmas movie -Elf!
The Reason Of The Season is a new series that will take place from December 1 – December 25. I, like many non-theists and non-Christians, love the holiday season. I love taking the this chilly time of year to remind the people I love how much I love and adore them, to help and give to those less fortunate, and feel the innocent hope of when I was a child. This series is an effort to educate many on tradition and history as well as an opportunity to share why I love this time of year and the traditions we use and have created in our family.